A terrible president. Someone who:
- issues tax cuts that give money to people who have it, while taking money from people who don't have it (if someone can explain this logic to me, I would greatly appreciate it).
- can't spell "tomato", whines about being "misunderestimated", and butchers the English language in general every time he talks, then has the damn nerve to say the National Anthem "oughta" be sung in English ("oughta" is not a word, btw).
- corners the man behind a direct attack on our nation, then leaves him in the custody of his own people to attack a country that had nothing to do with said attack (or with anything else, for that matter) because he thinks they might have weapons of mass destruction.
- considers the utter annihilation of homosexuality, Paganism, and, in general, everything that disagrees with his moral beliefs, more important than ending the poverty in this country.
- bashes stem-cell research because he will not take an innocent life in order to save a life, but has no problem with killing innocent civilians in his fight against terrorism.
- Says he follows the teachings of Jesus Christ, who was a pacifist, an advocate of the seperation of church and state, and who taught people to care for people less fortunate than us. With that said, it makes perfect sense for him to bomb countries on a whim, give a cold shoulder to the poverty problem in America, and try to push Christianity upon every last American citizen.
I am a liberal, but don't think I am out to bash the true Conservatives. The people I am bashing are the so-called "conservatives" sitting in Washington and ruling over this country, who have butchered the word "conservative" beyond recognition.
I must admit that in having people read my views online, I am hoping that support for the Bush administration will wane. However, as a liberal, I realize that my beliefs are my own, and your beliefs are your own. I do not wish to push my beliefs upon anyone.
Please note that my true name, Pranam Dave, is shown below (it is a foreign name, and so may seem strange if you are ignorant like George Bush). These are my beliefs. I am very strong in my hatred for George Bush, and I do not excuse myself for it, and I do not fear sharing my views. I will not disclose my exact location.