1. in Star Wars movies it's a utilization of the Force that Jedis use to persuade others to do their will.
2. simply, it refers to when someone who thinks he/she is an authority on something tries to convert or convince someone to believe something ridiculous or do something stupid by double talk, gab, outright lying, deception, utilization of ignorance or just plain bullshit.
2. a 1969 double album by Pink Floyd. One disc has live recordings on it, the other has stereo recordings on it. It charted on both sides of the Atlantic.
1. The album Ummagumma may have got its name because the band members were pressed for time to get the album out. They were probably saying "Fuck!" frequently and when the time came to name the album it was named with a slang synonym for that word. Maybe, don't quote me. I may be wrong.
2. The album's name caused a temporary controversy upon its U.K. release. Since the word "ummagumma" means nothing in the U.S there was no controversy there.