1. Act of gaining an unfair advantage through deception
. This act is often exemplified by bad characters in American films.
2. Act of cheating
by making others look like they broke the rules to win a game.
3. Act of being a complete douche-bag
on a football field.
1. “He just made John look bad even though it’s a complete lie, and now he gets to go have sex with Chelsea instead of him. It’s not fair, what a De Rossi”
2. "I'm sorry sir, you're going to have to forfeit this game of poker, there are cards in your shoe"
"There are what?! Oh fuck, someone put those there... Fuck, a De Rossi, fuck"
3. "He just fell over for no reason in the penalty box. What a De Rossi"