1. exhibiting inappropriate, yet truthful, behavior while heavily intoxicated.
2. exposing one's true feelings while drunk; regardless of social concerns.
Jealousy and about five martinis got her so politically incorrocked she started doing a striptease at her sister's wedding reception.
He is so politically incorrocked he actually knocked over his eighth pint and is phoning his ex professing his undying love.
Any email sent from a work email address to anyone in a supervisory capacity long before or long after hours of operation. These emails are usually fluff; noting completion of some project or task that was either assigned or not (depending on the level of ass-kissing required) for the sole purpose of stroking one's ego and making one's 'extra effort' noticed by supervisors and executives.
1) Last night our manager got a me-mail from John. It was sent at 10:00pm and it didn't have any relevant content. He only sent it to show that he stayed at work so late.
2) John sent a me-mail to the Executive Office at 4:30am just so they would know how "hard" he works.
perioint example 1: (slight contempt)
Those are note very attractive people-.
perioint example 2: (facetious)
I'm so glad to be going to his house later-.
perioint example 3: (normal excitement)
To organize one's belongings into trendy and obnoxious looking containers. These containers are typically purchased at specialty retail stores and departments such as The Container Store and Target. These containers usually involve the following concepts: large floral patterns, bright colors, transparent/translucent forms and unique methods of latching and sealing.
1. "When you have a sense of style you don't just organize your stuff, you decorganize it!"
2. "Mindy and Jeffrey decided to decorganize their dorm rooms to ensure a positive first year of college."
3. "My friend keeps all his stuff in boxes that match his graphic tees."
Short for "surrogate nephew".
When you're close friend has a son that treats you like an uncle/aunt and you treat like he's family; almost like a son of your own.
"I love my s'nephew sooo much better than my biological nephew!"
Short for "surrogate niece".
When you're close friend has a daughter that treats you like an uncle/aunt and you treat like she's family; almost like a daughter of your own.
"I love my s'niece sooo much better than my biological niece!"
An economy that is so bad that vast numbers of people are forced to leave jobs they didn't enjoy/weren't qualified for; allowing them to seek employment and be happier/more successful in more appropriate industries.
"Since the economy is so bad and Missy is such an idiot that hopefully once she gets fired from her job as store manager she'll get another one doing what she's supposed to do, which is clean toilets. All thanks to the reset-tion."
"Ann was miserable and wasted too much time selling furniture when she was so overqualified for that job. Now, due to reset-tion cut-backs, she's a successful stylist and loving every minute of her life."
"John was too old and had no idea what he was doing at work, which hurt the company's profits and reputation. When he was finally let go under the guise of a bad economy (reset-tion), he ended up in a nursing home and his replacement thrived in his position. Balance was restored."