Joe Fag Jina
1. Just like when you just had a huge dinner and all that is left are crumbs on your face
2. When she puts you in the oven for some bake time.
3. When she "drinks a milkshake" and gets a "milk mustache".
1. She said that she wanted a "light snack" but after I prepared some sausage she did me like a dinner
2. She said that I was looking a little "undercooked" so she did me like a dinner.
3. At my house we sat in the kitchen and she did me like a dinner.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.