1 definition by Jack B Shepard

Noun. Tongs or forceps used to hold gauze and coagulant agents in medical procedures.
Scalpel... tongs... talper, stat!
by Jack B Shepard April 06, 2007

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.