Male: those of the human species who produce the Y chromosone in reproduction.
Commonly known as : Sexist, Egotistical, Self-centred, Machoistic, Hypocritical (abbreviated list)
Statistics: At one of many points during their life, each male progress through several phases, most of which they never grow out of.
1. Showing off; due to the compulsive need to bolster their ego's, males show of and compete with the intention of proving themselves better than every one else.
2. Arrogance; mistakenly believing that they are the superior sex, when it is woman who bring them into the world and nuture them. Looking down their nose with contempt at those who may not have the beliefs, values, or materialistic perks that they have.
3. Sexism; forgetting that they originally started off as females.
Evidence: males have nipples when they have no need for them, however, a fetus that MAY develop into a female WOULD need them. IT has alos been scientificcally proven.
4. Nymphomaniac; regardless of what they actually think perosnally, they project an image to the world that all they are after is sex, thus creating the sterotypicla view of males, which ahs been proven true considering that they think about sex on an average of 400 times a day.
5. The Baby; whinging, whining, and all around bitching that they can't do something, an attemtping to make other people do it for them. Also, exagerrating injuries out of proportion for attention.
At some point in their life, all males are COMPLETE and UTTER jerks. Granted, women are often bitches at some point, but men do it far more often, are FAR more aggressive, and every war ever started and kept going ahs been cause buy a man.
Males are agressive, competitive, single-track tunnel view thinkers, who do not think into the reasons (such as emotional, or circumstances) for peoples behaviour.
Granted, there are exceptions, but they stand at around 2-5% of the male population- and those are the exceptions that show the world what they are, instead of hiding behind the maks of a big tough guy.
1. Teenage males.
2. Mid twenty aged males.
3. Middle aged males.
4. 20-40 age group.
5. All ages.