Well-off college students that live with their parents and have never held an actual job before (outside of "food manufacturing"). They usually major in communications, sociology, art, film, woman's studies, English, or any other major that doesn't actually require any actual effort or provides a degree you can actually start a career with outside of McDonalds.
The average liberal has read an average of 7 pages from a Noam Chomsky book and has watched 2 or 3 Michael Moore documentaries (usually while baked, how else could you watch Moore?), and thus have declared themselves to be all-knowing and all-seeing about everything. Most hardly ever read a newspaper regularly or have done actual scholarly research. They typically believe that music lyrics are a legitimate source of information.
If you disagree with liberals, they will accuse you of being a racist (even if the topic at hand has nothing to do with race), or will resort to what is known as "guilt-mongering" (it's YOUR fault that Christopher Columbus murdered millions of natives 500 years ago, as an example).
Hey look at those liberal film-majors with their $300 IPods their parents bought them and holding their $5 frappo lattes preaching about how "oppressed" they are in the US. I like their red/olive green Che Guevara t-shirts. It goes well with the Napoleon Dynamite-afros they all have.
An adult. A grown-up. Someone who has completed puberty.
Someone who does not hold certain political beliefs just to be hip, edgy, or fashionable.
Someone whose political beliefs are based on knowledge, research and experience, not from Rage Against the Machine and System of a Down CDs.
Someone who doesn't depend on celebrities or musicians to represent their beliefs.
Someone who lives outside of their parents house. Someone who actually tries to be valueable to their society not by intent, but by actions and deeds. Someone who makes more than $30,000 a year.
Someone who cares in a way too subtle for people with small minds to ever notice. Someone who doesn't have to over-patronize less fortunate people to disguise their inner selfishness.
Unpretentious. Moral. Normal.
There is no reason for Republicans to dislike liberals or left-wing folks. After all, we were all 14 years old at one point in our lives.
1. Someone whose supporters can't name a single policy that he had or name anything he would have done that would have made him a better president than the mediocre GWB. If you question Kerry's policies, you are an inbred uneducated redneck.
2. According to Democrats, the only soldier in Vietnam that wasn't an evil baby-killing nazi. If you question Kerry's heroship, you are an inbred uneducated redneck.
3. Someone whose followers believe that calling their opponent a "chimp" or a "nazi" is a mature and intelligent debate tactic. If you question Kerry supporter's arguements, you are an inbred uneducated redneck.
4. Someone whose followers believe that the best way to win over support for their candidate is to insult and belittle the American public as much as possible. If you question the Democratic Party's God-given infallibility, you are an inbred uneducated redneck.
5. Someone supported by poor, oppressed millionaire propagandists like George Soros and Michael Moore. If you don't believe Soros and Moore without question, you are an inbred uneducated redneck.
6. Some one who "had a plan" but couldn't be bothered with telling us this plan. If you question Kerry's intelligence and leadership qualification, you are an inbred uneducated redneck.
7. Someone who barely lost the 2004 election to an unpopular incumbent and probably would have won if he had just taken a solid stand on an issue, any issue. Of course, the Democrats go and blame the American public for their loss and not their own ineptitude. No wonder it's so easy for Republicans to accuse Democrats of "hating America", which would be a ridiculous and unbelieveable claim if not for the Democrat's complete contempt and hatred of anyone who doesn't worship their partyline like a God. If you didn't vote for Kerry, you are an inbred uneducated redneck.
Maybe in 2006 you'll convince enough of these stupid, uneducated, sub-human redneck rubes from outside of New England and California to vote for your candidates. Maybe.
Undecided Voter: So tell me, how will Kerry improve our economy and what's his plan to get us out of this clusterfuck of a war?
Kerry supporter: VIETNAM! VIETNAM! VIETNAAAAAAAAM!!! HE WAS IN VIETNAM AND WAS A GOOD AMERICAN! YOU ARE AN INBRED REDNECK IF YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE HIM AS CHRIST REBORN!!! BUSH IS A MORON NAZI CHIMP ASSHOLE!!! CHIMP! NAZI! FASCIST!!! I wish I was old enough to vote...*sigh*...
Me: Republicans suck, but at least they aren't a bunch of elitist condescending pricks like these guys.