(n). 1. Cartoons developed in Japan, and brutally mutilated
and American distributors into bad, bad dubs (see DiC).
2. The reason why girls, generally around
of 11-19, will overuse the words
"kawaii," "baka," and "kakkoi," at completely irrelevent times in American conversation.
3. A form of art that is hated by critics for being too commericial; which, in fact, was the whole point of developing anime(to sell it, and stuff).
full of fanservice that you can't get out of politically
correct American 'toons made after 1950.
5. (adj.) Referring to an action that would likely be seen in a Japanese cartoon.
1. Shame on DiC for badly dubbing that anime, Sailor Moon. Shame, shame, shame.
2. Kelly had recently
purchased a tape of anime, and has now mutated into a cosplaying
3. The kids at school hated Johnny because
he drew anime.
4. That anime was nothing but boobs and tenticles. I'm creeped.
5. The way she fell, it was, like, SO anime! Lol.