Jeans and/or shorts (any bottoms, really) so tight they force the balls to split/go in opposite directions, so that it looks like you have two pockets full of change.
1. If John Stockton's shorts were any shorter, or any tigther, they'd be considered nut cutters.
2. Remember dat host-dude who wore neon shorts on Wild & Crazy Kids? Dem were some nut cutters, fo' real! It looked like he had about $20 worth of change in dem pockets!
-Created by Dezden
1. a funny nickname
2. a vocal filler
3. used in place of anyword you can't think of
4. randomly used just for fun
- Anyone can say the word "deetie" just about anytime they want. There isn't a set definition. It is generally defined in the context it's used in.
- Deetie is also known as a feminie products brand.
1. "What's up, deetie?"
3. We were just deetie-ing around.
3. I was walking around, and I saw this deetie laying there.