Any person not knowings anything but going to church, attending church events and programs, singing churchy songs, dressing like yuppies, never doing anything wrong (according to the Bible) and don't want anything to do with those not of their same belief. They only go on mission trips that go to other Christian areas and with other churches that have the same belief system.
A church on 9600 E. Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver, WA 98664...where there's huge number full of church freaks who know nothing else but going to church, attending churchy events and shunning those that don't agree with their ideas.
1) Any Christian you meet anywhere
2) Anyone that goes to a church building (regardless of denomination) and have sing-a-longs about how good everything is and then sit through a lecture of the same kind.
3) Anyone who bases everything that they do or don't do, from the book called the Bible (which is the equivalent to the Koran for the Islamic religion, or the Book of Mormon to the Mormons). Also, if they talk to someone who DOESN'T know or believe what THEY believe, that someone is a lost soul.
4) The person who talks to you about how their belief is the right way and everyone should believe the same way or else it is said that one will go to hell (a place that is described as a place of eternal torture and pain).
Christian Faker: This morning in church, the pastor read this real awesome passage from 1 Thessalonians that read...
Friend: You know, I came here to hangout, not be preached at, ok?
Christian Faker: But I really want you to hear this; it so spoke to me...but alright.
1) a building designated for those (aka Christians) who are following the rules.
2) a place where Christians gather together in the name of euphoria, sing-a-longs, dress up, etc, in order to feel good about one's self.
3) a cult, view, religion, ideology, sect, etc.
1)If you are in a building where people listen to you and accept who you are as a person despite the circumstances, its not church, its an AA Meeting.