1. A noun that refers to a single complete experience of using acid (LSD, which is a powerful hallucinogenic drug), or any other powerful hallucinogenic drug.
2. Can be used fuguratively in a way that is very often used to describe things that are crazy, chaotic, cool, or ,esp., figuratively capable of inducing hallucinations.
3. Also in adjective form the word is trippy.
1. That (acid) trip was crazy last night.
2. Wow that ride is a real (crazy) trip!
3. That's a trippy pen (because of its flashing lights).