1) Fill large soup pan half full with water. Add orange juice and Soda.
2) peel clemintine and separate in to sections, put individual sections and peels into pan. add pear, jelly, salt, ketchup, hot sauce, leave wrapers on jolly rachers and add those to. Add ice cream and cinamon. Bring to a boil, allow to boil for 10-15 min. stir ocasionaslly
3) Crush pear and egg (leave in all shells) Put in banana (do not remove peels) u may also now add the cancer (remove from packets) and the nuts. alow to boil for another 10-15 min. or until banana begins to float.
4) Strain all ingrdients into loaf pan. Fill pan half way with broth. Add enough flour and baking soda so that the broth becomes thick and comes within an inch of the top of the pan.
5) let cool, then bake in oven at 500 degrees for 45 min or until crisp.