1. A person with little means.
2. A person who enjoys the fringe elements of a society.
3. A person with little means who enjoys the fringe elements of a society.
1. She can't pay for dinner, she's a broke-ass.
2. I feel like we should party like a broke-ass tonight; hit up a basement show, maybe go vintage shopping.
3. I'm not only a broke-ass by nesessity, but by choice.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.