1. A citizen or group of citizens who are ideologically opposed to the constitution, freedom of any kind and personal responsibility for their individual actions.
2. People who want to be absolved of any personal responsibility to take care of themselves or their families.
3. Leftist communists who hide their true beliefs behind a negative curtain of blame for those who actually work.
4. Displaced 1960's misfits who now have power and will wield it even if it means the death of the freedom and liberty that allows them to spout their ridiculous ideas of a grand and glorious government.
5. People who are largely threatened in the belief that god may be more important to some people than government.
6. People who believe that rapists and murderers are innocent, but unborn children pose a danger to society.
7. People who actually believe in global warming and that the government can solve it through taxes.
8. The very people who cause concerned citizens to cling to their guns.
Rufus Ingrate: "Hey George, what is a democrat?"
George Q. Goodguy: "Anyone who still believes that "Hope and Change" mean good things from our President".