Pronounciation : (seh-re-nesk)
1. Any woman who has a body type somewhat similar to the body type of the talented Ms. Serena Williams.
2. A female body type that can be considered thick, shapely yet muscular.
3. A portmanteau of Serena(from Serena Jameka Williams) and Statuesque. Seren + esque.
4. A female body type that consists of larger breasts, larger asses yet retains a level of muscle tone.
5. An attractive woman who has a large frame, very curvy body but a noticeable amount of muscle mass and or muscle definition.
6. A noticeably very massive, athletic yet curvaceous woman. Usually athletes.
7. "Thick" and "Swole" at the same time. ;-)
8. Female athlete who is noticeably thicker and larger than the average woman. Sometimes even thicker and larger than other female athletes.
Synonyms : Amazon, Amazonian, Fitness Competitor, Figure Competitor, Athletic, Statuesque, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Thick, Swole, Rubenesque, Brolic, Brick-house, Sturdy, Bootylicious, Well-built, Strong, Badunkadunk, Herculean, Olympian, Titanic
Antonyms : Dainty,Tiny,Short,Mini,Diminutive,Stringy,Slim, Skinny,Weak,Delicate,Frail,Small,Flabby,Little,Small
Other women who would be considered Serenesque are Jill Mills, Lenda Murray, Venus Williams, Dana Linn Bailey, Cassandra Floyd, Monica Martin, Angela Bassett
2. "These fitness models are all serenesque as hell"
3. Dude A ; "I can't quite put my finger on it. They look good as hell. It's like they all muscle but still kinda thick at the same time or somethin'.
Dude B ; "I'd call them serenesque. You mean like thick and muscular right?
Dude A ; "Yep. Like thick and muscular. That's it.
Dude B ; "Yep. They're definitely serenesque fo' sho'"