1. a situation where a man (a client?) has a sexual quickie. Maybe it's during a break period.
2. a euphenism for just plain ordinary non-kinky sex. No oral or anal or role-playing or S & M
jive, just slide it in
. Sometimes referred to as simply "wham, bam!".
3. What rock'n'roll
chameleon David Bowie
interjects after the last verse and before the grand blowout of his classic
hit "Suffragette City
". It's on the legendary protopunk
album "The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust
And The Spiders of Mars
1. James and Mary had a hot time in the storage room this afternoon. It was so brief but so electric and so intense it was a case of "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am!".
2. Jojo was walking around the streets of Salt Lake City
when he saw some college
students unpacking a Volkswagon
. They told Jojo that they were going to do some kinky
sex acts, threesome
s, an orgy
and such and invited him to join them. Jojo declined. They asked him what kind of sex he liked doing. He just deadpanned "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am!".
3. On the CD version of the "Fire And Gasoline" album by Steve Jones
of the Sex Pistols
there is a cover of "Suffragette City". Steve Jones substitutes the " Wham, bam, thank you ma'am!" line with "Wham, bam, load it baby!".
4. Ahhhhhhh, wham, bam, thank you ma'am!