A retort that means, "What you've just said is plainly not true, although I certainly wish it were."
"I'm never going to call or e-mail you again." "If only!"
"Aren't you worried about the Republicans? Once they get into office, they'll reduce the size of government." "If only!"
by Doctor Whom
A "hidden" secret in the Rockstar game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" that allows players to play sex mini-games. This fiasco has resulted in the game being rated AO (Adults Only) and pulled from the shelves of most all game stores.
I finally got to Hot Coffee in GTA, but I got bored of it after a few minutes and returned to my favorite source for free adult content: the Internet.
by R* Supporter
n. A garment to which you are particularly attached due to its acting as something of a lucky charm when it comes to wooing the opposite sex (pulling).
Birth/given name. Not a nickname(s), a porn star name, or secret identity.
1. My mom calls me Honey, but when I get her angry she yells at me by governor name.
2. "And to make her feel special I let her call me by my government name" - Lloyd Banks
The type of large, non-flat, see-through plastic lid used to cover Slurpees and various iced coffee drinks that allows for wide spill-over of whipped cream and other edible, non-liquid material.
"Wow, they're putting a lot of whipped cream on that iced mochachino...you're gonna need a biodome for that!"
"Oh no! My straw's too short for the biodome...I'm losin' it!"
by Brett W.
1. (verb) to make smalltalk with someone with the single intention of softening them up for a later seduction attempt. To put in some "ground work".
2. (noun) the metaphorical implement with which one carries out a spading operation
1. Man, check out Dave. He is totally spading those three co-eds.
2. "Hey Dave! Can I get you a spade?"
When more people than there are seatbelts are shoved into a car. When people have to sit on the floor or on each other.
Kelly was driving, Becky had shotgun, Ashley, Kelsey and Mandee were in back with the other Ashley sitting on Mandee and Jay sitting on Kelsey. I had to sit on Becky. We were so clown car-ing it.
by Brother Joe