the coolest, freest, and yet deepest music humans have ever made
Listen to those crazy cats wailing out that sexy jazz.
by David Le Ber
A wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment.
When all is lost you can only have hope to get by.
(1) slang: to disrespect someone (to diss); to make fun of someone; used by a third party after a first party makes fun of a second party. Brought back to life by the ever-popular That 70's Show.
(2) slang: to smoke marijuana or any other drug used with fire, to get high. see burn out
(3) verb: to char or scorch something using fire
(1) Child: "Mom, did people really use the word 'BURN!' in the 70's?"
Child: Oh, BURN!
(2) Stoner 1: Man, are we gonna get burnt out today?
Stoner 2: I don't know, it isn't 420
(3) Tony watched the logs burn in the fire.
1. Someone who is using thier neighbor's/hotel across the road's wi-fi internet.
My friend just bought a new high power wi-fi card so he can connect to the neighbors wi-fi and is now an offical internet hobo.
by Ramiel Rowe
An awkward situation in which two pedestrians, who are on a collision course with each other, are repeatedly unsuccessful in averting one another. As one person moves to their right, the other person moves to their left and vice versa. Each time they attempt a new maneuver, the frustrated pedestrians find themselves confronted by their counterpart. To the casual observer, these two people may appear to be dancing, but in reality, they both just want to get on with their lives.
These encounters are far less common in Europe – especially in Germany, where the government enforces pedestrian decorum through a stringent "bear right" policy. Pedestrian face-offs have been known to last upwards of ten seconds.
Randy: I just had a pedestrian face-off that lasted a good 15 seconds. In the end, we came to the mutual agreement that both of us should step to our right.
Dina: Wow, 15 seconds?! That's gotta be a world record or something.