Top definition
A technical term used excessively at Autozone to describe automotive parts in excruciating detail.
Customer : Hey, I need a part for my car that has this thing that comes off from the side and kinda wraps around like a "u" shape. You know...?

Autozoner : Yeah, kinda like the stuff with the what not, on the thing with the part on it... I have one in the back.
by Golden Whipping Boy November 11, 2007
Get the mug
Get a the stuff with the what not mug for your coworker James.