Top definition
The sad state of affairs that Americans now find themselves in, where the insane and perverted views and "rights" of about 3% of the population can dictate behavior, business, and even religious practices of the remaining 97%.
This queer revolution is making me sick. No way do I want them demanding leadership rolls in the church, or even frequenting my establishment for that matter.
by alchoholicanonymous May 18, 2015
Get the mug
Get a queer revolution mug for your papa Georges.