Top definition
a trench rammer or "Wacker" - basically a petrol engine driving a flat stomper, used for compacting earth back into a trench or flattening local repairs in tarmac.

So called because of its prolific use by apparently irish road labourers.
this hole's ready for filling, we'd better go and borrow Paddy's motorbike.
by Al January 29, 2005
Get the mug
Get a paddy's motorbike mug for your guy Manafort.