Top definition
Someone who inserts two spaces after a full stop when typing meaning someone then has to delete all the extra spaces after. Also known as a double spacer or scum of the earth.
Oh no, we just gave her the job and then realised she's a two spacer
by Angrytypist May 20, 2017
Get the mug
Get a Two spacer mug for your bunkmate Jovana.