Top definition
The act of when a spellchecker gives you alterative spellings of a missed spelled word that are not even close to the word you typed. Even to the point of giving you alterative spellings that don’t even start with the same letter.
John: “Why did you put ‘Zigzags’ at the bottom of your text?
Sherry: “I guess my blackberry has Spellchecker Dyslexia and changed 'xoxoxo' to 'zigzags' when it spelljacked my text”.
by Stealth KC May 05, 2010
Get the mug
Get a Spellchecker Dyslexia mug for your brother-in-law Günter.