Top definition
An uncommon house hold valve for faucets that connects to the waterline. Usually special ordered, sometimes found at home depot.
I had a hard time finding a 3/8 O.D. Flukas Valve at the home depot, but I found one online.
by Jeff McD September 11, 2009
Get the mug
Get a Flukas Valve mug for your cousin Georges.