Top definition
Quit being such a Carole Baskin. Don’t feed your rich husband to the tigers and keep all of his money.
by Futangs March 31, 2020
Get the mug
Get a Carole Baskin mug for your grandma Rihanna.
Jun 6 Word of the Day
True of COVID-19 sufferers and of George Floyd. The key phrase at this moment in American history.
"I can't breathe, said Floyd as he was being suffocated. "I can't breathe" thought more than 100,000 victims as they were dying of Covid. "I can't breathe" chanted countless Americans in the streets, protesting enduring police brutality.
by Monkey's Dad June 01, 2020
Get the mug
Get a I can't breathe mug for your grandma Zora.
2
THIS BITCH KILLED HER HUSBAND PUT HIM THROUGH A MEAT GRINDER AND THEN FED HIS ASS TO TIGERS. SHE SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
Carole Baskin: KILLED HER HUSBAND WACKING CANT CONVINCE ME IT DIDNT HAPPEN FED HIM TO TIGERS HE SNACKIN CAROLE BASKIN
by swaggycashmmoney23 May 05, 2020
Get the merch
Get the Carole Baskin neck gaiter and mug.
4
Carole Baskin is a phsyco old lady who makes her money off of suing people and abusing animals. You may recognize this slimy shit fart off of the Netflix series, Tiger King. She acts like a goddess but in reality all she does is bitch and complain. Fun fact- she fed her ex husband to a tiger! Carole tends to be a hypocrite and doesn't know how to have a normal functioning life where she leaves people alone. She owns a tiger farm where she has tigers in tight cages and are abused- unlike the Tiger King, Joe Exotic who is a fucking god. Carole deserves to be put in prison for man slaughter and just strait up being a criminal- for example, she murdered her multi-millionaire husband and took 90% of his money, leaving the rest of Dons' innocent family with only 10%. Carole tends to have more makeup on her face than blood in her body. We believe that Carole has healing crystals and essentials oils for when her tigers have a fatal disease, whereas Joe Exotic puts them out of their misery, but not in bad way, he just puts them out of pain. You gotta do what you gotta do. With that being said, lets conclude that Carole is a criminal and a bitch.
Carole Baskin- "I'm gonna sue your parents and take everything away from then including their furniture cause that's what heroes do"
Joe- "What the fuck kinda crazy son of a bitch is this shit fuck doing?! What the hell?!"

Carole Baskin- "Oh My god Joe, you're an evil monster, i'm gonna ruin your whole career and your brothers dream you fucking phsyco!"
via giphy
by CplDonaldson153 March 31, 2020
Get the mug
Get a Carole Baskin mug for your friend Trump.
5
A woman who fed her husband to her tigers. Gained wealth and knows how to use volunteers for free labor. Only wears animal prints especially that of any cat.
A term used for a woman who has fed their SO to an animal especially a feline.
Ex:
She pulled a Carole Baskins . She fed him to her cat because he was going to leave her and she couldn’t have that.
via giphy
by OVRM April 04, 2020
Get the mug
Get a Carole Baskins mug for your buddy Trump.
6
a major fucking bitch who needs to mind her damn buisness and stop killing her husbands.
tiger king:fuck carole baskin
carole baskin: *dies*
via giphy
by Princess1224 April 07, 2020
Get the merch
Get the carole baskin neck gaiter and mug.