n. Of North American origin. A jerkline is a single rein that runs to the lead animal in a team of mules or horses.
1. A driver who can control the team by use of the jerkline.
2. One who's abilities to construct a spliff
are of an extremely low standard.
Slim, you're the best darned Jerkline Skinner that I ever layed eyes on.
I'm not smoking that your majesty, it looks as if it's been rolled by a jerkline skinner.
n. Possibly of Australian origin.
1. A viscous whitish secretion of the male reproductive organs, containing spermatozoa and consisting of secretions of the testes, seminal vesicles, prostate, and bulbourethral glands. Also called seminal fluid.
2. Beer with little taste and low alcohol content.
"Crikey!" exlaimed Jilly Goulden, "nothing to drink but 48 cans of spoof."
v. Originating with the word ken
1. Can be said to have been experienced when, following defecation, one wipes one's anus only to discover that no residue has been left behind by the ken
There was no toilet paper so I'd had to use my hand. Luckily I'd had a magic ken so-when I shook Her Majesty's hand later on-she didn't notice.
I've just had a magic ken. Must be all the brown bread I've been eating.
adj. Unknown origin.
1. To be affected by an intoxicant and especially by substances that yield THC.
I'm afraid that my ability to answer that question has been somewhat compromised your honour, due to the fact that I'm fraggled.
v. Originating from ken
1. A particularly odorous and semi-liquid ken
that leaves the excreter feeling as if he or she has just passed a bowl of porridge.
The Daily Telegraph promised a full expose with pictures of a horror ken left by Princess Michael Of Kent in the loo of Sainsbury's.
n. Originating from ken
1. A ken
of peculiarly dark colour.
That's the last time I drink Guinness and red wine cocktails. I had a black ken this morning.
n. Unknown origin
1. A person who easily succumbs to the effects of intoxicants, especially those which yield THC.
2. A person who becomes ill after consuming intoxicants, especially those which yield THC.
Ratzinger was disqualified from being a Papal candidate on account of his reputation of being a leonard lightweight.