Used to follow up a joke in order to accentuate it.
Derrived from the use of the term by comedian Mike Birbiglia, who was playing on Busta Rhymes' similar use of his own name after his rhymes.
"I like drinking coffee in the morning, but if I reach a point in my life when the best part of waking up is the Folgers in my cup, I don't know if I wanna wake up. Mike Birbiglia!"
Anyone or anything which is generally disgusting in appearance or action.
The term is derived from Brad Neely
's "Wizard People".
1. "Look at that hideous couple over there! Such gross out teachers!"
2. "You ate an entire stick of butter? You're a real gross out teacher!"
3. "You left that dirty frying pan sit for a week?! It's growing mold! Gross out teacher!"
Acronym for Perfect Bowel Movement; a bowel movement which vacates quickly and smoothly without the need for exertion, leaves no mess behind, requiring no wiping, and leaves the sitter satisfied.
Some believe a certain (unknown) combination of dietary habits is the key to a PBM.
1. "I'm on a journey to achieve a PBM!"
2. "PBMs are good for the environment, as they waste no toilet paper."
3. "Wow, after that PBM I feel like I can eat a whole pizza, but that may ruin the chances of a second PBM."