Short hand for Draco/Hermione. This exceedingly implausible pairing is nonetheless quite popular, and thus has its very own name.
She supports Dramione because she thinks that Draco secretly lusts after Hermione.
'Thing' is a rather useful little word that can be substituted for most nouns or noun clauses. It's main uses are:
1. An object you can't remember or don't know the name of.
2. An interest or area of knowledge
3. A penis.
4. An engagement or appointment.
5. A romantic relationship.
6. Used in any variation on "there is this thing where ______" which is used as a filler.
1. "Hey, could you pass that blue thing?
2. "I don't know if you should cut your hair or not. Ask Lola. Style is her thing."
Slut: So he took off his pants, and I saw his thing!
Strumpet: Was it a big thing or a small thing?
Harlot: Oh, I've done him before. He has a medium-sized thing.
4. We couldn't see the movie on Thursday because she had a thing.
5. They had a thing for a while, but they broke up.
6. At the mall there's this thing where you can get your picture taken.
Lola is a female name of spanish origin, meaning "strong woman." Lola is a lovely name, but carries with it the unfortunate nickname "Lolita
My can is named Lola.
A group of people whose chief job is to make entertainment much less entertaining.
The show was so much more fun until the FCC started censoring it -- it used to have lots of sex and nudity, but now it's about a bunch of happy bunnies hopping around and singing!
n. A large arboreal boa of tropical South America . Anacondas hold the record for heaviest, if the not longest, snakes in the world. Anacondas are constrictors. The snake squeezes tighter each time its prey breathes out, so the prey cannot breath in again. This goes on until the prey dies of suffocation.
Also can be used as a euphemism for a certain male bit, but this is discouraged as it tends to give the slightly nerdier among us odd mental images of being squeezed to death and devoured by a penis. For most of us, this is not exactly erotic.
Jane saw an Anaconda in the reptile house at the zoo.
An very conservative Christian university with a very ironic abbreviation.
She's going to BJU next year.
1. The femmeslash
equivelant of yaoi.
Explicit lesbian sex. Started in the anime fandoms, but can be applied to just about anything with girl/girl porn.
A summary for a yuri story might read:
Mai gets a new dildo and tries it out with Serenity. This story contains yuri.