1. (n.) an impoverished, neglected, or otherwise disadvantaged residential area of a city, usually troubled by a disproportionately large amount of crime
2. (adj.) urban; of or relating to (inner) city life
3. (adj.) poor; of or relating to the poor life
4. (adj.) jury-rigged, improvised, or home-made (usually with extremely cheap or sub-standard components), yet still deserving of an odd sense of respect from ghetto dwellers and non-ghetto dwellers alike
1. John's paranoia about triple-checking whether or not he's locked his car doors comes from his growing up in the ghetto
2. "Why you always be talkin' ghetto? Get yo'self a propa' e-ju-ma-kay-shun, kid!"
3. Jane hid her head in embarrasment as her mom shamelessly committed the ghetto act of stuffing the restaurant's bread rolls, sugar packets, and silverware in her purse
4. "A TV Guide duct-taped to a 4 foot stick?! That's one hella ghetto 'mote control!"
1. (n.) A quarantined section of the city where the Jews were forced to live during WWII Germany.
Jimmy jumped over giant, gelatinous jiggas
in his Jewish ghetto.
1. (abbr.) mother-fucker
2. (n.) One who is hard-core
Dat man is one bad-ass mofo, yo!
John: "Yo yo yo, how was the concert last night?"
Jane: "It was coo', 'cept we had to sit in the mutha-beepin BOONDOCKS!"
1. (n.) glutimus-maximus
2. (suff.) Used to form the comparative degree of adjectives: tight-ass; bad-ass; crazy-ass
1. Get off yo' ass and dance!
2. Them's some crazy-ass motherfuckers.
coolest bitch on irc
pbs crew represent bitches
(interj.) expression used to convey a sense of confusion, frustration, and or resignment.
Argh! Midterms suck! Teachers are assigning homework when they should be letting us just study, they eat up all of my free time, stressing and then... have to... physics... and.... berburder