Song performed by Nirvana. Written by Kurt Cobain to express how he loved Courtney Love but felt suppressed by her.
I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks...
Literally one who masturbates. Used as a derogatory term, similar to "bastard" or "asshole", chiefly in the United Kingdom.
(Bono talking to Homer)
Edge (to Larry): Oh here we go again. What do you say we slip out to Moe's for a pint?
Adam: Can I come?
(Edge and Larry Exchange glances)
1) Recording two vocal tracks for the same line in a song, making the line sound stronger. Not to be confused with harmonizing. Double tracking is one person recording two tracks to be played together. Harmonizing is two different people each recording the same track to be played together.
2) Putting two songs on the same track on an album. Most popular in the 70s to make an album have only 8 tracks (to fit on an 8-track), but have more than 8 songs.
1) John Lennon loved double tracking.
2) Some of the best examples of double tracking are Foreplay/Long Time on "Boston" and Jack the Stripper/Fairies Wear Boots on Paranoid.
1) the dude who stands at the door of strip clubs to keep underage kids out.
2) the guy who dresses like a biker and crouches in front of the stage monitors at concerts and tries to keep assholes from stage-diving.
1) I was feeling good about myself until the bouncer got gay about my fake ID.
2) Bouncers are generally pussies but try to look formidible by wearing leather vests, shaving their heads, and covering themselves in tats of naked chicks.
A great song by the Beatles which in no way has anything to do with LSD.
Everyone smiles as you drift by the flowers that grow so incredibly hiiiiigh...