Your word here
UD merch!
Buy Now

14 definitions by aqxa on yt

An Ally-Sammie is a person that spends 70% of her life on tiktok and the other 30% playing fortnite
by aqxa on yt May 10, 2022
Get the Ally-Sammie mug.
60% of her time she plays fortnite and the other 40 percent she is on tiktok
by aqxa on yt May 10, 2022
Get the Ally-Sammie mug.
Well, to simply put it, our logic is just, logical (can’t say that about republican logic) We develop our logic by researching major social issues, understanding them, and finding a solution that not only benefits the government, but also the people as well. Republican logic goes something like “the bible and jesus said so so that’s the best solution.” We tackle and combat social issues, rather then going off a book of fairytales (also can’t be said about republican logic) any questions?
Democrat logic
by aqxa on yt April 11, 2022
Get the Democrat logic mug.
a neo pronoun that was most likley created by 12 year old girls on tiktok
by aqxa on yt August 4, 2022
Get the qualquer pronome mug.
girl: i have the iphone 13 pro max 512 gigabytes
me: i have the iphone 8 plus
by aqxa on yt April 13, 2022
Get the iphone 8 plus mug.
A stupid “comeback” used by people mainly on tiktok or insta. don’t use it or else you are asking for someone to one up you
Acab emily: *says something stupid*
You: *proves acab emily wrong*
Acab emily: at least i have more followers than you luv 🥰
Another person: not more then me
by aqxa on yt April 11, 2022
Get the I have more followers than you mug.