1. Lots of (many, a large amount of)
2. Very (extremely)
1. We've toked bare joints today
2. We're bare chunged
A song that you like very much
Ah put House of the Rising Sun on dude
, that's a phat
1. Noun: A place where one can recline
2. Adjective: Describing something as a cotch means it seems comfortable and capable of being cotched in.
3. Verb: To cotch. To recline, to relax or chill out in comfort.
1. There's a decent cotch round the corner, I discovered it myself.
2. Your double bed is quite a cotch.
3. I'm knackered man, let's cotch over there.
An abbreviation of the word Dodgey, meaning 1: strange, 2: risky, 3: fake or 4: ill.
1. That was well dodge man, the cup moved by itself.
2. You wanna go jack
? Nah man, it's bare
dodge round here because of all the feds
3. You wanna buy this genuine leather purse madam? No thanks luv, it looks a bit dodge.
4. I'm feeling a bit dodge
An adequate amount, more than enough.
How much green you got left dude? Ample for this joint man
Verb: To shot is to sell something, usually recreational drugs such as weed. It comes from the phrase to "get shot of something" (to get rid of it)
Hey do you shot shrooms? I'd rather like to purchase some please
Noun: The act of fucking a woman's clevage as if it were a fanny.
Your mum's had more Bombay Rolls than an Indian bakery