1) the Roman numeral 9
2) a fictional planet in Frank Herbert's Dune
3) a hi-tech research facility in the Westwood Dune Games
4) a major character from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
5) a fictional region neighboring the Land of Oz and Noland
6) the central governmental supercomputer in Omikron - The Nomad Soul
1) Rocky Five Plus Rocky Four Equals... Rocky IX
2) The Ixians who inhabit the Ix are the ACME for the three Houses
3) Ix provides the capability to produce the Harkonen Devastator Tank
4) Take that whackypedia!
5) Ix is one of the locations where Queen Zixi of Ix and the movie The Magic Cloak of Oz take place
6) Omikronians are ruled by Ix. They are not Omicronians...
1. noun, describes a peasant in India or a person interested in the whole agricultural business with pitchforks and so forth. Also known as the cultivator of the soil(ed.)
Riots caused by ryots cost lots of money and lives.