a woman that has a son/daughter that is in denial by the son's/daughter's father.
It refers to the song, Billie Jean, by Michael Jackson.
An interception, mainly in the game of football.
Good defense, majority of the time, makes a quarterback throw a pick.
2. right here, right now, in your face and/or in your ear. Used when someone is trying to prove a point.
3. the closest distance between anything that's good and bad.
Short for "on general principle" which means:
1. For no reason.
2. Just because.
You have to hold your own on GP.
1. Something that's proof/logical without proving it. It can also be expressed as "a dead giveaway."
2. A obvious giveaway or a sign.
3. Understanding that reveals itself.
What you say and what you do, together, are dead giveaways.
recognize, stop playing or stop playing crazy.
1. A woman's figure of speech when it's based on her sexuality, which is heterosexual or straight.
2. A man's figure of speech when it's based on his sexuality, which is homosexual.
Woman#1: You like women.
Woman#2: Hell naw! I'm strickly dickly.