(dɪk ˈbaɪsɪkl) n. (1) A bicycle
with a dildo
attached to it, usually on the seat
, or arranged so that the peddling
of the bicycle causes the dildo to move. (2) A bicycle made of penises
. (3) A penis made
(1) The gross and net result of it is that people who spend most of their natural lives riding dick bicycles... get their personalities mixed up with the personalities of their dick bicycle as a result of the interchanging of the atoms of each of them, and you would be surprised at the number of people in these parts who nearly are half people and half dick bicycles. -Flann O'Brien, Third Policeman
(2) Help, my Dick Bicycle tyres are flaccid.
(3) When she started dating Megatron, she discovered, much to her surprise, that he was generously endowed with a Dick Bicycle.
1. A toy horse, usually comprised of a figure of a horse's head attached to a stick.
2. A toy horse that, via various mechanics, stimulate the riding of a horse through rocking.
(Etymology I- Derived possibly from the "'Obby 'Oss", an English folk tradition wherein Morris Dancers dress as horses, which, in itself, is probably derived from the IRISH HOBBY, a breed of horse, now extinct, that the "'Obby 'Oss" was probably made to resemble)
1. A favourite topic.
(Possibly from Lawrence Sterne's "Tristram Shandy", who uses it, quite frequently, in the third sense)
1. A female of loose virtue and even looser undergarments, a woman who is 'easy to get', a lady who uses sex as a means of earning legal tender. See Prostitute, loose woman, and strumpet.
(Derived from def. I, 'a toy horse', she can be 'ridden' by all)
"And Yung Matthais riden oot to Banbery Cross atop his Hobbi-Horse sted..."
John of Ingelwit, 1503
"Almost every person hath some Hobby Horse or other wherein he prides himself"
Sir Matthew Hale-1676
"Nay, if you come to that, Sir, have not the wisest of men in all ages, not excepting Solomon himself- have they not their Hobby Horses..."