Nonsense, it means nothing. Its what people say when they really mean to say "for all intents and purposes".
1. For all intents and purposes = Correct
2. To all intents and purposes = Correct
3. For all intensive purposes = WRONG! You should have paid attention in English class!
ditto mark: a mark used to indicate the word above it should be repeated
repeat an action or statement; "The next speaker dittoed her argument".
The word "ditto" is commonly used as a way of saying "me too", or "I agree".
Person 1: "I hate you!"
Person 2: "Ditto!"
Person 3: "I love this song!"
person 3: "Ditto!"
Eric Clapton was born in Surrey, England, 30 March 1945. One of the finest blues guitarists of his generation. Played awesome guitar with The Yardbirds, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers (possibly some of his greatest work), and Cream. Other bands included the short-lived Blind Faith and Derek and The Dominos, before going solo with great success. Clapton's nicknames are "Slowhand", and even "God". Is a great player, but "greatest on the planet"? I dunno, he may not even be the greatest in Surrey (Jeff Beck grew up not too far from Clapton). Anyway, its debatable, but who wants to talk about music when you can be enjoying it instead?
1. Eric Clapton is a great guitar player, but what on earth does Roger Waters (also a great artist in his own right) have to do with anything?
2. Buddy Guy doesnt believe that you HAVE to be black to play the blues, neither did BB, Freddie and Albert, or Muddy Waters, so who the hell am I to argue with them?
1. The most common way to consume cocaine (or certain other drugs that come in the form of powder). To snort coke means to suck it up your nose, with a straw or rolled up money/paper.
2. "Snort" occasionally can be used to refer to cocaine itself, though other slang terms for coke are much more common
1. Lets snort another line!
2. Hey man, can you get me some snort?
Sprunk, a type of soda pop found in Grand Theft Auto games, especially San Andreas (but also Vice City; check out the Kaufman Cabs headquarters, there's a vending machine there) is a parody of the carbonated lemon lime drink Sprite. Sprunk comes in a grenade-shaped can hence the marketing tagline, which says it has an "explosive, bursting flavour".
Pedestrian: My heart dont pump no Sprunk!
A very nice cat............
Careful, that Tiger will tear you apart!
Another name for a goatee - a type of beard that only covers the chin and mustache areas, and sometimes just the chin.
Look at his wack-ass chin glove!