A diddicai is a cross between a cacker
and a gypsy. Occassionally, diddicais can be found as tinker
offspring. This term is from the New Forest dialect and is very derogatory.
"See that bloke? You can tell - he's a diddicai."
"You look just like a diddicai."
A bhangramuffin is a person of Indian or Pakistani origin who speaks in an Estuary accent, wears sportswear or clothing that went out of fashion in the 90s and often has a taste for Asian girls, known as the 'rasmaloi', but is rarely rewarded for his efforts. First found in Goodness Gracious Me in the Bhangramuffin sketch.
"Why you going after them rasmaloi, man?"
"Because I'm absolute besty. I'm a bhangramuffin!"
1. A person who makes racket at the slightest provocation, is easily excitable and pulls a variety of silly faces for little reason.
2. Getting a splinter in your dick.
"That Annie is such a woodcock, especially if Neighbours is on."
"Man, last night, slid along the unvanished floor and ended up getting woodcocked."
1. The drunken stealer of a duck.
2. To steal a duck whilst drunk.
3. To talk in a quacking voice about stealing a duck whilst in a drunken state.
"I saw him last night - that Mwike."
"I just mwiked."
"mwike mwike mwike..."
A person who appears on a bluetooth search, but you will be unable to locate or find ever again. No matter how many people there are in the room/train/church/etc.
I tried searching for 'Foxxxy' on bluetooth again. I'm beginning to think this is a tarquin.