1. To destroy the perpetual funnyness of something funny by use of a lame, moronic comment.
2. To get a powerful ammount of positive feedback. Often used in comedy, Rock and Roll shows, and anything else stage related. Popularized by Manowar
3. To unplug or turn something off.
Person #1: Are aces high or low?
Person #2: They go both ways.
Person #1: Hahaha.. he said they go both ways.
Person #3: Hehe..
Person #4: Like a bisexual.
Person #1: *stares*
Person #2: Yes.. That was the joke.
Person #3: You killed it.
2. "The whole purpose of playing live is to blow people's heads off,". "That's what we do; that's the energy of this band. We're out there to kick ass. We're out there to turn our Joey DeMaiogear on and blast. We're out there to kill
. That's what metal is. Anybody who says otherwise is not playing heavy metal. We will melt your face!"
- Manowar bassist Joey DeMaio
Highway Patrolman: Kill it.
Driver: *turns off the engine*
Highway Patrolman: License and registration please.
Guy #1: Kill your PS2 so we can play Super Smash Brothers Melee
Guy #2: Hold on you pushy bastard.. I'm trying to play Snake Eater here.
*pointless game debate ensues*