1. Noun - Slang term for the vagina
2. Verb - To steal (see "boost" or "jack")
3. Film - A 2000 crime film by British writer-director Guy Ritchie
4. Weightlifting - An Olympic weightlifting movement in which the weight is moved from the floor to a position over the head in one movement. Can be used as a noun or verb in this sense. There are variations, such as the hang snatch and the power snatch.
1. Your little sister has a really tight snatch.
2. I snatched a thousand-dollar necklace from this house on Fargo Street.
3. Snatch is a criminally-underrated movie.
4. Ivan can perform a 200 pound snatch very well.