a total devastation by one of the following acts:
1. a really hard hit
2. a freakishly ironic yet tragic turn of events
past tense: flunked
3. the result of smoking really good weed
1. Check the replay to see Mike Vick get flunked by Brian Urlacher.
2. He bought the ring, planned the dinner and booked the seven day cruise to Puerto Rico just for her to say ,"No". Did she have to flunk 'em like that.
3. Man, this weed got me flunked.
to take your time during sexual intercourse rather than just, "beating it up".
Yeah man. She was so thick, I might even have to slow jam that chick.