Thesaurus for yowza
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for yowza
Acronym for the game World of Warcraft.
I can't wait until WOW comes out, d00d!
The all purpose word.
Example 1: *See's hot girls* Damn.
Example 2: *Your team loses a game* Damn.
Example 3: *You spill coffee on a white shirt* Damn.
July 6, 2011 Urban Word of the Day
1. The universally recognized "F word"
2. N. Implying complete and utter confusion
3. N. a really stupid person
4. V. To procreate
5. adj. Can be used to modify any word for more passion
6. Int. Expresses disgust
7. Int. Expresses complete suprise and joy
8. adv. Can be used to make a command more urgent
1. I do not accept the "F word" as your name
2. What in the fuck?
3. You stupid fuck!
4. I sugest we go fuck in your mothers bed while eating crackers and petting a cat name mittens!
5. This fucking guy was so fucking weird. He asked me if I was fucking insane.
6. Aw, FUCK!!
7. Holy fuck! You guys rock!
8. Just fucking jump before I fucking kick you in the balls!
Possibly the most irritating piece of chatroom vernacular in existence. Often used by teenage girls in chatroom who, for some reason, punctuate their sentences with "Like", "Totally", "soooooooo" and "Lolz."
Correct Response - "Speak proper, or STFU, N00B!"
"OMG WTF! u nevaz did dat, like, dats like, fkin gay! if i did dat id be like, wowz!!!!" - Actual AOL chat quote.
1. To express surprise (interj)
2. To express astonishment(interj)
3. To indicate a desire for one to end that of which they are speaking (interj)
4. Evolved from a song to describe something that you're not quite sure exactly how to describe (adj)
Whoa can also be spelled "woah" though there are many arguments started by bored people about which way is correct.
1. "Whoa! Don't do that, you scared me."
2. "Whoa, that roller coaster is fast."
3. "Whoa, okay, that's enough."
4. "That car is so cool, it's like, whoa."
A suprisingly amazing,oh my gosh, out of the ordinary expression.
Wowza!That rainbow seemed to appear out of nowhere,it wasn't even raining!
Used to describe the emotion that comes when something extreme and unexpected happens
Rachel: We are totally getting married!
Justin: I know. YOWZAH!