a word commonly used to describe an emotional state in which the person feels a sense of having no hope; usually during a deep depression.
As I lay awake, alone in my bed, I cannot help but become overwhelmed by this feeling of blah.
1. Blow Job - sucking one's dick
2. Blow - Cocain
3. Blow up - destroy with an explosion
4. Blow - to exert air from one's mouth
5. to Blow one's load - to ejaculate
a hell of a drug according to Rick James.
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"- Rick James on the Chapelle Show
1) Short for the drug, Cocaine.
2) Short for the beverage, Coca Cola.
1) Pass the coke, bitch.
2) Pass the coke, bitch.
Latin for "And Other Things."
I am not your Latin teacher. If you want to take Latin, be a smart little something, or at least apply yourself in High School. If you're past high school, I guess you could take it in college, but, HA HA. Dumbass.
October 05, 2004
Another way of pronouncing "cocaine". According to Rick James "It's one hell of a drug". Term was first publicly used by Dewey Cox in the movie Walk Hard.
Sam: Get out of here Dewey!
Dewey Cox: What are y'all doing in here?
Sam: It's called cocaine. And you don't want no part of this shit!
Dewey Cox: Kickain?
Sam: It turns all your bad feelings into good feelings. It's a nightmare!
Dewey Cox: I'm thinking maybe I'd like to try me some of that kickain.
Something the girls in the example pictures aren't.
No way that is sexy.
1) An affirmative answer to a question, the opposite of no.
2) An expletive shouted out during an orgasm.
3) A British progressive rock
(or art rock
) group known for their hits "Roundabout" and "Owner of a Lonely Heart".
4) A brand of laundry detergent in the US.
1) Yes, I'm horny.
2) YES! YES! YES!
3) Let's listen to Yes.
4) I need to wash clothese, where's the Yes?
Yola is another slang term for Cocaine.
mostly used in Norcal and the central valley. Plural = Yols
Me and my boys got some yola last night,
and were all twacked out.