somewhat popular nu-metal band, this time, from Canada, which isn't a surprise considering their musical track record (Avril, Celine Dion, Barenaked Ladies, etc). Lead singer Chad is an extremely nasal "Marlboro Man" type vocalist who sounds constipated on a permenant basis. Guitar consists mostly of easy-to-play power chords that give the band a "tough" sound to the untrained ear, but a closer look reveals a band that has nothing to offer creatively. They were recently exposed recycling their music in their two hit singles, "How You Remind Me" and "Someday", which sound nearly identical when played simultaneously.
Nickelback should simply give up.
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
1. One of the most popular swear/cuss/curse words/profanities
2. another word Feces. Poop. Dookie. Scheisse. Poo Poo. Brownies.
The Shit List:
The Ghost Shit
The kind where you feel shit come out, see shit on the toilet paper, but there's no shit in the bowl.
The Clean Shit
The kind where you feel shit come out, see shit in the bowl, but there's no shit on the toilet paper.
The Wet Shit
You wipe your ass fifty times and it still feels unwiped. So you end up putting toilet paper between your ass and your underwear so you don't ruin them with those dreadful skid marks.
The Second Wave Shit
This shit happens when you've finished, your pants are up to your knees, and you suddenly realize you have to shit some more.
The Brain Hemorrahage Through Your Nose Shit
Also known as "Pop a Vein in Your Forehead Shit". You have to strain so much to get it out that you turn purple and practically have a stroke.
The Corn Shit
No explanation necessary.
The Lincoln Log Shit
The kind of shit that's so enormous you're afraid to flush it down without first breaking it up into little pieces with the toilet brush.
The Nororius Drinker Shit
The kind of shit you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the tread mark left on the bottom of the toilet bowl after you flush.
The "Gee, I Really Wish I Could Shit" Shit
The kind where you want to shit, but even after straining your guts out, all you can do is ...
a truely atrocious act of happenstance
a condition normal people are put in when sugar we're going down or some other shitty emo song comes on the raido
oh FUCK, theyre playing my chemical romance again, need to stuff some tissues in so i dont get bleeding ears again.
Here are some reasons to be proud to be Canadian:
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed
the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American
mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin...
The hideous singer of the equally hideous band Nickelback
Often referred to in Australia by radio station Triple M as the paddlepop lion
, a popular ice cream icon due to his "post grunge" grotesqueness. Also bears uncanny resemblence to Scott Stapp of Creed, both physically and musically. Composes "hit" songs all of which seem to centre around a faux existential protagonist (himself) wallowing in sentimentality after heartbreak. Recently called out for his recycling of the bland "You remind me" for new single "Photograph", the two having the exact same guitar riffs and "melodies", but with Nickelback this is par for the course. For some bizzare reason has sold approximately 20 million records worlwide 13.5 million in the usa alone, i blame this on the mediocrity of mtv and america in general. This man is a shame to the wonderful Canadian music industry and in fact Canada itself. Was owned
whilst performing at a metal festival in Portugal when a corageous audience member threw rocks at him, after which he stormed offstage. Charged in September 06 with drunk driving, we have yet to hear another agonising musical memoir documenting this travesty but undoubtedly in will go double platinum upon its release.
jack: "Is that Scott Stapp?"
sally: "nooo it's Chad Kroeger"
harry: "but it looks like the Paddlepop lion!"
I feel like drowning my existentialist sorrows in burboun, remedial guitar riffs and annoying raspy vocals-I've been Chad Kroegered.
what one says when one is afraid to say shit
A shitty, pop, rock band that makes it harder to apperecite good music today. People who claim to be fans of this 'band' usually fall under the line of being female, 6-17 years old, disney channel/high school musical lover, types LiKeSs tHIssS!!! and is extremely annoying.
Person 1: OMG I lOvE tHe JoNaS BRoThErs!! Did yYYou sEe tHem oN DiSnEy CHaNnelLL LaSt nIgHt!!!??
Person 2: No, shut up and go listen to real music instead of drooling over people who don't even write/play their own songs.