word of the day: January 11, 2005
Short for weblog.
A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as "homework sucks" and "I slept until noon today."
The act of posting to a weblog.
A book that you can write all your thoughts and feelings in.
You can also write evil stuff about the people you hate.
People like to read other peoples' diaries.
My cousin went mad when she found out that I read her diary.
There are 3 types of websites. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
Supplies generous amounts of information, images and music aswell as has a nice layout with decent amounts of CSS.
Is made poorly with little or no effort. The background is horribly annoying. This website gets millions of hits, however, which is most annoying.
A websiet with a white background, blue and purple hyperlinks, uses only Times New Roman font, and non-colored horizontal rules, plus crappy tables with sad borders and no design.
hound, spy, solicitation for a certain kind of information
"stalking wide looking eyeball gawk, snide."
Imagine a million lunatics wandering the streets mumbling to themselves. Write it all down and put it on the web. Congratulations, you've just created the blogosphere.
I wonder what the blogosphere has to say about the latest political scandal.
Something Urban Dictionary got rid of.
Half the humor on urbandictionary.com was formerly found in the "comments" section. Conversely, their removal has made this site one half less funny, one half less entertaining to visit, and one half more retarded
A brilliant multi-purpose word:
1. (verb) to sell something. Generally the price is low or the goods are dodgy.
2. (verb) to lose a sporting match, usually football, by a huge margin
3. (verb) to masturbate. Sometimes extended to "flog the dog" or "flog the log".
4. (verb) to steal something
5. (verb) to assault somebody
6. (noun) a poser, someone who likes to big-note themselves. Relates back to (3).
1. I flogged my piece of shit car to some uni student.
2. We got flogged by 15 goals today.
3. I caught my little brother having a flog today.
4. Some arsehole's flogged my ciggies!
5. I took this smart-arse out the back of the pub and gave him a flogging.
6. Look at that wanker in the Porsche talking on his car phone. What a flog.
a place to write ones thoughts.