The slums outside of L.A. This area is very poor and revolves around gang violence, sex and drug dealing. Compton has produced famous rap artist such as Dr. Dre, IceCube and The Game
The Game was shot when a drug deal went bad in Compton before he became a rapper
1. State the produces more food than anywhere else, has crazy night life, large schools, hot women, a load of stuff to do, and a the longest beach anybody has ever seen.
2. A place you'll want to stay in once you visit get there.
3. Extremely diverse.
3. Much more entertaining than Texas.
Thoroughly stupid, illiterate, and ignorant people who:
* Tie blue rags around their ass holes
* Make stupid signs with their hands
* Haven't the slightest amount of courage
* Aren't bold enough to knock over a liquor store without six of their buddies standing around
* Are too stupid to know how to hold a handgun
* Are too ignorant to get a job
* End up in prison, or maybe dead in the gutter
Shauntay and Esmore are crips. They hold their guns on their sides to show everyone how stupid they are
a suburb of detroit, michigan that is known for its large quantity of marijuana users, easy girls, and skateboarders. aka slutgate
"Damn, that weed from Southgate was CRAZY!!"
A massive tangle of highways and roads, also rumoured to contain people and houses.
I spent all weekend in a traffic jam in Los Angeles.
An economically depressed section of Los Angeles, home to two kinds of people: (1) current USC students (2) UCLA graduates.
I decided to go to UCLA over USC because I thought to myself, who would ever want to go to school in the slums of LA? Unfortunately, being a graduate of UCLA and unemployed, I had no choice but to move to South Central once I graduated. Penny wise, pound foolish as the saying goes.
torrance is located in the heart of south bay, los angeles. it is right between lax, and the port of los angeles. it's a pretty diverse city, mainly asians and whites. there's the del amo mall, one of the biggest malls in the nation, and torrance beach which is in the south end of the city. the city is split in 4 areas: north torrance, south torrance, central torrance, and west torrance. it's a pretty boring place to live, but the location is nice; easy access to the beaches and la/ oc.
they want to change torrance and all of south bay's area code from 310 to 424? boo!
A national street gang, well known for wearing the color red, selling crack, and illiteracy
I went down Compton Ave, stupid Bloods were selling crack everywhere. If only they knew how to read, they could work for Merck and sell drugs legally.
<adjective> Describes a party
with abundant drug usage, dancing, and hooking up
, especially a series of such underground gatherings which move from place to place.
"Stay away from that one. He's a circuit boy and is nothing but trouble."
a hell of a drug according to Rick James.
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"- Rick James on the Chapelle Show