Thesaurus for u
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for u
A letter Apple really seems to enjoy putting in front of every single product they sell.
iMac? What the fuck is this shit?
*kicks the expensive paperweight*
The lazy person's version of many, many words, such as:
6. Fine thanks
The word, or letter, may prefix certain textual emoticons, which enhance its meaning.
It is however important to remember that the usage is context sensitive, so make sure you think before you speak.
- Mostly used among members of Demon Internet's noc.
Hi, how are you?
- r :)
Speak to you later!
- r :D
Thats the one isn't it?
Can I do this?
- r. (open to interpretation)
Favorite interjection of The Fonz.
Richie: Fonzie, I think you should lay off the crack.
1. The 15th letter of the English Alphabet.
2. Slang for an "ounce", in reference to drugs.
3. Abbreviation for "orgasm".
4. Abbreviation for "oh".
5. Slang for the work of literature, "Othello", by William Shakespeare, recently cited in the movie "O", a horrible modernization of the Othello story.
1. abcdefghijklmn > O < pqrstuvwxyz
2. Just shmok'd an o, bra. Fo' sho', what's that big floatin' rainbo' doin' flyin' around my space, yo?
3. Why, I just believe I had quite an 'o', dear!
4. O my! That is sooooo kewl!
5. One day Jack walked down to the video store to rent "O". 2 hours later the manager of the store found a mangled copy of "O" stuck sideways into the Tape Return slot.
Short form for ecstasy. Ecstasy refers to MDMA, however most modern day ecstasy is just MDA or MDEA. MDMA is a party drug used by some who attend raves, clubs, concerts, spiritual sessions, etc. MDMA is not very physically addicting, however it depletes seritonin at a rapid rate which causes the high. This causes the user to feel depressed for a period of time after taking the drug. Heavy abuse of the drug has been proven to cause permanent brain damage (not government endorsed). Brain damage may be avoided by moderation and the use of seritonin building supplments such as 5HTP. MDMA was found to have very positive psychological qualities during medical testing but the fact it could be abused is what caused it to be banned.
Jimjim was arrested for having E when the pigs raided.
What Bostonians call their public transport system, almost always referring to the subway, but also including the various bus lines in the system.
"You wanna see the Celtics play? Just take the T to North Station."
"I don't have a cah, I just ride the T."
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.
when you take a bite from a cookie, it looks like a C
The nineteenth letter of the alphabet. After R and before T.
Arguably the best free Flash game ever created. The game is a platformer by genre, with a few puzzle elements that come from the stunts you must pull involving jumps. N stands for Ninja, as you play a small stick figure ninja who is capable of running at very high speed, wall jumping, and jumping very long distances. The game has staying power due to the users' ability to make their own maps as well as play the levels other people create, though it could be months before you get through all the normal game's levels.
You must avoid a variety of enemies, all of which kill you brutally and violently (though it couldn't be called disturbing, he's only a stick figure) which is made extra entertaining due to the game's physics engine.
I almost got fired because I got caught playing N at work again. Dammit too, because I was *this* close to finally beating Episode 49!
Online: 1. A term of acknowledgement; esp. without particular interest.
Let's go rent some pornos.