v. owned, 0wned, pwned, 0wn3d, pwn3d, own3d.
To be made a fool of; To make a fool of; To confound or prove wrong; embarrasing someone: Being embarrased.
I owned you in counter-strike. You were owned at the party yesterday.
To be put in one's place, whether in the form of a humiliating insult, beating, or other form of defeat.
"Oh, you came in here all arrogant, but you got TOLD!"
to get told off
he gave me a right bollocking;
I git bollocked by the boss for being late
(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.
(2) Person who rides specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only car meant for 2 passengers or less.
(3) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
(4) Term used to exclaim hardship.
(1) "Stop bitching Todd!"
(2) "Can I ride bitch?"
(3) "Bring my friend and I some vodka bitch"
(4) *Peron tells story to other cellmate, depicting how they came to be there, cellmate says* "Ain't that a Bitch!"
word of the day: September 05, 2005
(1) slang: to disrespect someone (to diss
); to make fun of someone; used by a third party after a first party makes fun of a second party. Brought back to life by the ever-popular That 70's Show
(2) slang: to smoke marijuana
or any other drug
used with fire, to get high
. see burn out
(3) verb: to char or scorch something using fire
(1) Child: "Mom, did people really use the word 'BURN!' in the 70's?"
Child: Oh, BURN!
(2) Stoner 1: Man, are we gonna get burnt out today?
Stoner 2: I don't know, it isn't 420
(3) Tony watched the logs burn in the fire.
1) an expression used to discribe a particularily harsh insult (a burn
2) an expression used when someone had a negative past experience
3) when an extreme amount of heat is applied to something long enough to alter it
Man, you got burned by that loser!
My childhood really burned me.
Damnit, the toaster burned me!
When someone is upset, anygry, or unhappy. Another word for "Pissed Off". Usually said in a non-offensive manner.
Wake me up and I'll get cranky
a shortened version of "disrespect"
Why you be dissin' me?
1)Inabilty to speak, Mute
2)Lacking intelligence, stupid
That deaf "dumb" and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball --The Who
I cant believe you would test to see if that wire is live with your tounge. Man your "Dumb".
When you have been told off or insulted, you have been "got told".
Person: Boy, you better not come around here again or I'll beat your butt up.
Random People: OHHHHHHH, GOT TOLD!