Thesaurus for texticle
Synonyms, antonyms, and related words for texticle
To send a SMS message from one person to another via Mobile Phone (cellphone)
Have you texted James about tonight?
The Fountains of Cum. Where all the cum cums from. Ladies: love'em, tickle'em, lick'em but just don't squeeze'em!
Joey got kicked in the testicles, and now he only shoots blanks
February 16, 2005 Urban Word of the Day
A device for communicating with others needlessly. Day in. Day out. Whenever. Wherever. Good for holding up lines in stores, traffic, etc. Also the latest technology found in ghettos-overtaking the more common "boom box".
Typical cell phone conversation: Hey, where you at? I'm over here. Oh. What? I dunno. I'll be there in 5 seconds....oh wait I can see you! Hey! Whats up? Wait...let me call you back. Why? Huh? Can you here me? Guess what? My phone bill was only $90 this month. Etc.....
that annoying thing that wakes u up in the middle of the night just because ur idiot friend broke up with her loser boyfriend.
i hate my phone i hate my phone i hate my phone!
1. an invention that allows people, usually in their teenage years, to talk to more than one of their "friends" at once
2. the reason kids don't learn as much at school...except maybe a better way of not getting caught using your phone.
3. something the majority of people over the age of forty can't seem to figure out.
4. the easiest way for you to ignore someone that you don't want to talk to.. as opposed to refusing their phone calls.
5. something parents hate you to do all the time, but what we can't stop doing.
1. Rachel: hey hoe whats crackin'?
Cheryl: hey slut i'm just texting like 400 different people at the same time.
2. Mother: hey sweetie, what did you learn at school today?
Child: *click click click*...what? sorry...oh nothing
3. Adult: GODDAMNIT! how in all hell does this work!?!?
Teenager: *sigh* omg. wtf? y dont u no how to work it? its so ez
4. Person you don't know but somehow has your number: hey you.
You: *delete message*... what message?
5. Kevin: *laughs to self about a text he just recently recieved*
Parent: what are you laughing at?
Parent: you're kidding me right? are you texting again?!??!
Parent: WHY DON'T U JUST CALL THEM? you have a PHONE for a reason...if you wanted a keyboard i would have gotton you that!
*walks out of room and continues to text*
1. a way for teens to breakup with each other...
2. The act of messaging someone via cellular device...
3. something that the cellular phone companies use to gain mucho Dinero off horomonally stressed teens...
1. oh my gosh! john just broke my heart via text message *cries*
2. i just got a text message! SWEET!!!
3. I just got a text message! it only cost me 10 cents, and i diddnt agree to recieve it! YES!