An incredibly talented singer/songwriter from Timmins, Ontario. LIGHTS Poxleitner was recognized for rad her synth- pop skills with a Juno award for the song Drive My Soul. Also known for her artistic abilities (especially drawing comics), LIGHTS does all of the artwork for her albums.
Sometimes referred to as the female equivalent of Owl City, this talented young woman's success was launched on MySpace. Common hobbies include: playing WoW, hanging out with her tarantula Lance, making vlogs, and being made of awesome.
girl 1: I just went to the LIGHTS concert - she sounds amazing live!
girl 2: epiq, in fact.
The smoker's tool, besides the pipe.
what's a pipe without a lighter? you got a light? i think the bowls cashed, anyone got fire?
God's gift to the world. Brings peace when used wisely.
Pass the blunt, dude.
1) to light up a rolled up cigarette or similar instrument, usually packed with drugs, then stick it in your mouth and inhale
2) the gray debris comes out of such an instrument or any other burning
3) to kill
, generally with a gun
4) to treat meat with smoke (2) for added flavor
5) to do an action that resembles smoking (1), such as sucking a fat cock
6) drugs that are smoked (1), or something to smoke, generally weed
The guy was smoking some smoke which was too much smoke next to the "No Smoking" sign, so I put down my smoked meat, told him to smoke a dick, pulled out my gun, and smoked the motherfucker
to light up the pot .smoke the joint . toke the weed . etc.
God's gift to mankind
And God saith "Let there be happiness", and there was marijuana
Cigar hollowed out and filled with marijuana, can be smoked in public (somewhat)inconspicuously.
Montel was sittin' on the porch all day, sippin' his 40 and smokin' blunts.
word of the day: September 05, 2005
(1) slang: to disrespect someone (to diss
); to make fun of someone; used by a third party after a first party makes fun of a second party. Brought back to life by the ever-popular That 70's Show
(2) slang: to smoke marijuana
or any other drug
used with fire, to get high
. see burn out
(3) verb: to char or scorch something using fire
(1) Child: "Mom, did people really use the word 'BURN!' in the 70's?"
Child: Oh, BURN!
(2) Stoner 1: Man, are we gonna get burnt out today?
Stoner 2: I don't know, it isn't 420
(3) Tony watched the logs burn in the fire.
To insult someone electronically, or otherwise. Sometimes to be a group insult.
The l4m3 k1dd13 finds himself flamed.
UserA:hay ne1 gots sum wareZ ?!@#!@# I wanna h4x0r my momz yahoo account!!
UserB: You're a tard
... seriously. Do yourself a favour and get out of the gene pool.